IEC Powered by Future Green is Illinois’ largest school energy management group co-sponsored by the Illinois Association of School Business Officials (Illinois ASBO), Illinois Association of School Administrators (IASA) and Illinois Association of School Boards (IASB).
The Illinois Energy Consortium (IEC) was formed in 1997 as an Illinois not-for-profit corporation and started serving schools as a statewide energy purchasing consortium in 1999. IEC is a joint program co-sponsored by Illinois ASBO, IASA and IASB.
The Future Green Energy Consortium was created in 2017 by Illinois ASBO, IASA and IASB as a way to provide members with renewable electric power solutions at no out-of-pocket cost. FGEC is dedicated to creating a stable energy environment by increasing the utilization of renewables in every Illinois district.
- Utility Bill Breakdown — Unlock potential savings with a guided analysis & walk-through.
- Renewable Energy Assessment — Get a complimentary report about sustainable solutions customized for your district.
- Renewable Energy Development — From start to finish develop on-site solar projects while having the protection of the associations.
- Annual Budget Forecasting — Plan ahead with an energy expenditures and usage report.
- Consolidated Billing Options — Streamline your commodity and utility charges on one invoice.
- Electric Supply and Administration — Control costs and achieve budget goals.
- Natural Gas Program — Manage your costs and risk exposure over time.
- Bus2Grid Initiative — Electrify your bus fleet and leverage V2G revenue opportunities
- Dedicated Account Representative
- Fixed & Managed Product Options
- Online Portal for Account Management
- Transparent & Competitive Pricing
- Quarterly Newsletter
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION